Mattioli pays particular attention to relationships with its stakeholders: employees, suppliers, customers, partners and institutions acting in a concrete way.
This translates into the adoption of a comprehensive business policy that matches economic, social and environmental objectives with a view to future sustainability including:Quality training
- Providing continuously technical training to our employees
- Achieving pay equality regardless of gender
- Empowering work equality & opportunity between men and women
- Welcoming multicultural backgrounds
- Plastic-less establishment by 2020
- Maintaining the factory with state of the art machinery in order to empower our employees to perform at highest possible standard in a safe and secure environment
As a testimony to its on-going ethical and sustainability commitments, and to the quality of its management and production, Mattioli is proud to hold the the ISO 9001 Quality Management System for product trace-ability, the SA 8000 (Social Accountability), the ISO 14001 (Environmental Management System) and the Responsible Jewellery Council (Code of Practices & Chain of Custody) international certifications.